Mr. Milind Manasavi is a Freelance Training-Consultant, with 2+ years of training experience, and 30+ years of total work experience in Sales and Business Development across FMCG, and Beverages Industry. He has worked through brands like HUL, Pepsi-co, Coca-Cola in Sales and Marketing and Future Group,ITC,Hamdard, and Unicharm India Ltd. For Training and Soft Skills Development.
He has been instrumental in driving forward-thinking solutions to scale knowledge transfer across both internal teams and external vendors. Proven ability to mentor and coach both managers and individuals to maximize performance through hands-on workshops and on the job learning modules for everyday situations. Training Programs Conducted Overlay:
• Creation to the conclusion of the solutioning; from Training Need Analysis, Concern Validation Studies (role analysis, identification of performance gaps, measuring training effectiveness and on-field facilitation) to developing and customizing content.
• Effective Business Communication, Grooming &Etiquette, Selling Skills, Customer Care and Service excellence, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Interpersonal Skills.
• Training Dynamics, Coaching and Feedback, Team Building, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Internal Customer Handling, and Performance Management.
• Clients Handled: HUL, PepsiCo,Coca-Cola,Hamdard,ITC,Future Retail,Unicharm India
His academic qualifications includes M.B.A. – Post Graduate Diploma in Business administration (Marketing Research) – Institute of Productivity & Management, Allahabad, (1983) B.Com- Allahabad University, Allahabad, 1981(Certifications: Strategic Selling Skills, 1989).
Decades of corporate experience –
• Over 2 decades of rich experience with global leadership FMCG brands in India & Africa with P&L accountability and business operations.
• Exploring new markets, identifying key accounts, expanding client bases across the region, escalating turnovers and generating additional revenue. Key contributor to strategic business planning with experience leading, managing, and developing long-term growth plans.
• Implemented innovative methods to bring about significant changes in organizing Sales Training & Development activities at all levels in ‘Project Parivartan’ with Coca Cola India in Haryana and Punjab. Successfully imparted trainings across PepsiCo FBO units on all aspects of direct selling for the AMs as well as field sales team, coached them through on-field Demonstrations and presentations.