Ms. Yogita Arora is an individual with about 7 years of quality experience in sales, training & development, module development and people management. She has excellent presentation skills, as well as the ability to motivate, teach and inspire the trainees. She has expertise in Strong Coaching orientation and is comfortable in coaching both entry level and experienced people to plug gaps. She has outstanding interpersonal & employee-relations skills with ability to improve the communication, diversity skills of trainees, and to aid in efficient completion of work.
Her Work Profile includes:
• Taking ICICI Bank sales officer Induction program under ICICI sales academy.
• Branch Sales Manager training session on sales process , team Handling and customer relationship
• Conducting sessions on TNI and TNA.
• Training on banking and financial products
• Training on sales process & techniques
• Providing training on complete sales cycle
• Conducting sessions on communication skills
• Conducting sessions on soft skills for newly hires
• Assessing candidates and providing feedbacks
• Training on grooming and attire, business etiquettes and soft skills
• Providing sales call training through situation based role plays
• Providing training on Basics of Life Insurance
Her Areas of Interest include:
• Effective public speaking skills
• Assertive communication
• Induction/Refresher/Employee engagement training
• Business Etiquettes and Corporate Grooming
• Team building
• Goal setting and time management
• Stress management etc.
• Soft skills
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management)