Mr. Satish has over 36+ years of experience in sales and marketing as a MNC consultant in animal health industry, business development, marketing and training. He has acquired professional qualification with distinction and has 40 years of diversified work experience with a reputed MNC (ground level to managerial level in sales/marketing, team management) with Pfizer Ltd. and Bomac Vets-plus (India).
He has expertise in the following areas:
• Identifying products as per market need with strategic planning to introduce in specific market segment
• Supporting and providing input to launch new product, dairy, poultry and goat rearing farm
• Technical support to field force
• Developing field force/managers to make them responsible for achieving total sales including product wise segment target for business.
• Development of promotional support materials (visual aid, leave behind, literature etc.)
• Structuring and implementation of new business initiatives/strategies
• Selection of field force, dairy operator/personal, poultry operator etc.
• Coaching, guiding and motivating team members to develop a high performing team and building a performance culture.
• Developing soft skills, attitude, communication, leadership, team building, interpersonal skill organize group-meeting, seminar etc.
• Tracking sales performance, customer coverage, and quality of calls and providing feedback for enhancing productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Efficient use and deployment of resources to minimize field expenses while optimizing value.
• Effective application of sales promotion strategies; transparent communication within the team.