Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. In these Terms, references to ‘you’, ‘User’ shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. ‘Service Providers’ mean independent third party service providers, and ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ shall mean Insight Training & Development Private Limited, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
1. www.insighttraining.asia website is an Internet based Training & development operated by Insight Training & Development Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of India.
2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. insighttraining.asia at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify insighttraining.asia of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site:
• Insighttraining.asia may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason whatsoever. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Insighttraining.asia shall continuously monitor access to the Site.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Insighttraining.asia does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements, services or products made available on the Site.
• The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Insighttraining.asia disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Insighttraining.asia may change or discontinue any aspect, portion of the Site at any time without notice, including its content or features. Insighttraining.asia reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately without notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
• In any event insighttraining.asia will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of insighttraining.asia‘s Site, or any information provided on the Site, or in the Products or Services, any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof.
• Insighttraining.asia disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information contained in the Site.
• Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Insighttraining.asia reserves the right to use the said information.
• “We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.
The User agrees and undertakes not to duplicate, sell, trade or resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that the name of insighttraining.asia is stated as the source and prior written permission of insighttraining.asia is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
b) publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
c) upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
d) upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
e) conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
f) download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
g) falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
h) violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
i) violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
j) violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein;
k)You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about insighttraining.asia, its associates and partners on any property owned by insighttraining.asia.
No Compensation Policy:
If the quality of services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as loss to business cases. Insighttraining.asia holds the rights to cancel requests and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that the user is the owner of the content which he/she submits or is otherwise authorised to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. The user further warrant that to his/her knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by him/her in connection with the Services rendered by insighttraining.asia.
Intellectual Property Rights:
1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, insighttraining.asia owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to insighttraining.asia without obtaining authorization from insighttraining.asia
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, as a User you accept to provide the third party user a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless insighttraining.asia from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by insighttraining.asia that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
1. insighttraining.asia may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
2. If you or insighttraining.asia terminates your use of the Website or any Service, insighttraining.asia may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and insighttraining.asia will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
3. You shall be liable to pay for any Service that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Lucknow.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation- Number and Genders:
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words ‘include’, ‘includes’ and ‘including’ shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase ‘without limitation’. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms ‘herein’, ‘hereof’, ‘hereto’, ‘hereunder’ and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. insighttraining.asia does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. insighttraining.asia does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unauthorized Charges on your card:
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for services availed on insighttraining.asia, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven’t placed the order. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable insighttraining.asia to begin an investigation.
Cancellation of Fraudulent/Loss to business Services:
To provide a safe and secure experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, insighttraining.asia reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. insighttraining.asia also reserves the right to refuse or cancel services requests in scenarios like trainer’s unavailability. If your service request is cancelled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reimbursed to your Card Account. Any promotional voucher used for the cancelled orders may not be refunded.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
1. Customer doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by insighttraining.asia
Other reviews/queries: In case you want to share your views on our services, you can drop us an email at email@example.com